View additional information about the Annual Meeting and related activities.
2022 Annual Meeting of the American Pediatric Surgical Association
May 12 – 15, 2022
For 52 years, the dissemination of new knowledge has been a core mission of APSA. Moving forward is the best way to take the best care of our patients. That mission will continue with the APSA’s Annual Meeting in 2022.
Don’t Miss Our Return to Live Learning and the Chance to Join Friends and Colleagues in Beautiful San Diego
A Message from Your President, Dr. Ed Barksdale:
“Come early, stay engaged and leave late.”
Watch the Video
- Twenty plenary, scientific and committee breakout sessions covering a variety of topics
- Top Educational Content (TEC) Talks on Lung Lesions; NPO Guidelines; Prenatally Diagnosed CDH; Radiation Safety in the OR
- Presidential Symposium – Pediatric Surgeons in Leadership: Lessons Learned from the Bedside to the Boardroom
- Speakers: Ala Stanford, MD, Francisco Cigarroa, MD, Kurt Newman, MD and Henri Ford, MD, MHA
- Systematic reviews and quality improvement toolkits — Spontaneous Pneumothorax; Venous Thromboembolism Prophylaxis
- Variation in Care Panel – ECMO Access
- Fan Favorite! Case Controversies
- Wellness Session
- Disaster & Emergency Preparedness Symposium
- Speakers: Mary Fallat, MD, Michael Dingeldein, MD and Charles Macias, MD
- Welcome Reception – NEW this year! Reunion tables
- The Presidential Experience (formerly Presidential Banquet) – wrap up the event with scientific and individual awards and other celebrations!