- Events & Education
- Continuing Medical Education
May 20 – 22, 2021
Following the success of the 2020 virtual meeting, APSA is planning an even more exciting and accessible virtual meeting for 2021.
- Two plenary scientific sessions covering the best submitted abstracts
- Four Top Educational Content talks
- Two systematic reviews and quality improvement toolkits
- Variation in Care panel – Adolescent Inguinal Hernia
- Presidential Symposium – Are We Training Too Many Pediatric Surgeons?
- Presidential Address – Dr. John H.T. Waldhausen
- Past Presidential Address – Dr. Joseph P. Vacanti
The 2021 meeting ends on May 22, but the learning continues with PedSurgTV
- Four topic-based scientific episodes
- Eighteen APSA committee episodes with both deep dives into scientific abstracts and content designed to meet specific contemporary practice gaps
Your annual meeting registration fee includes live and on-demand access to the annual meeting sessions, continuing medical education (CME) credits and all the PedSurgTV APSAsodes.
2021 Virtual Meeting Registration Fees
|Member – Regular||$250.00|
|Member – Associate||$250.00|
|Member – Senior||$250.00|
|Member – Candidate (attending)||$250.00|
|Member – Candidate (fellow)||$50.00|
|Member – Resident||$50.00|
|Non-member – Attending||$400.00|
|Non-member – Fellow||$50.00|
|Non-member – Resident||$50.00|
|Non-member – Student/Allied Health||$50.00|
International registrants from lower and lower-middle income countries are offered discounted fees based on geographic location. If you don’t have a discount code email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the code.
Candidate Members currently enrolled in a fellowship are offered discounted fees. If you don’t have a discount code email us at email@example.com to obtain the code.
Past Presidents receive complimentary registration. If you don’t have a discount code email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the code.
Registration questions, please contact:
Account Member Services Representative
The American Pediatric Surgical Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. The number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM is currently to be determined.
PREVIOUS MEETING VIDEOS
2019 Annual Meeting Videos
EXHIBIT, SUPPORT, AND MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
Choose from a variety of exhibit, support and marketing opportunities at the APSA 2021 Annual Meeting, in conjunction with the IPEG Meeting, to:
- highlight your brand
- expand your visibility
- put you in contact an audience who uses and purchases your products and services
For 51 years, the dissemination of new knowledge has been a core mission of APSA. Moving forward is the best way to take the best care of our patients. That mission will continue with the APSA’s Virtual Annual Meeting in 2021.