View additional information about the Annual Meeting and related activities.
The American Pediatric Surgical Association (APSA) is the nation’s largest professional organization dedicated to the surgical care of infants, children and adolescents. APSA encompasses nearly all pediatric surgeons in the United States and Canada and more worldwide. APSA provides a community specific to the interests and needs of the pediatric surgeon, as well as CME, training and educational opportunities.
There are tremendous opportunities for sponsorship at our annual meeting in May 2023. It is our pleasure to invite your institution, practice or children’s hospital to support and participate this year.
In the spirit of “Recovery and Discovery”, the Annual Meeting exposure for sponsors extends over 3 different forms of content: the live meeting and social events, virtual live streaming, and on-demand content over the following year.
Building on last year’s success want to feature our sponsors across all of the meeting and on demand content throughout the year.
INSTITUTION/PRACTICE/PROGRAM SPONSOR $2,500
Highlight your institution or practice! Each group receives:
- Recognition on the APSA website
- Recognition in the program
- Recognition in rolling slides during the annual meeting and on-demand content
For additional information about how you can sponsor an event at the APSA meeting, contact Lauren Johnson, Director of Industry Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-752-5920.
Thank you to our 2023 institutional sponsors!
- Boston Childrens Hospital – Department of Surgery
- Children’s Wisconsin
- Joe Dimaggio Children’s Hospital
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
- NYP-Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital/Columbia University
- Ochsner Hospital for children
- Penn State Childrens Hospital
- Stanford Medicine Childrens Health