APSA PUBLICATIONS & LITERATURE
Find expert information and guidance from an array of publications and literature.
- Journal of Pediatric Surgery – original contributions as well as a complete international abstracts section and other special departments to provide the most current source of information and references in pediatric surgery
- Literature Reviews – monthly suggestions from APSA committees on articles you may find important in your practice
- Critical Care Syllabus and Study Guide – information and tips from the APSA Surgical Critical Care Committee
- STEPS Teaching Resource – templates for teaching medical students and junior residents
- APSA Newsletter Archives – news about APSA and the pediatric surgery profession