- APSA Info
- About Us
- Join APSA
- Avertise & Support
- APSA Foundation
The American Pediatric Surgical Association (APSA) encompasses nearly all pediatric surgeons in the United States and more within North America and worldwide. APSA provides a community specific to the interests and needs of the pediatric surgeon, as well as CME, training and educational opportunities. We encourage all pediatric surgeons to apply for membership.
Current APSA members: Renew Your Membership
Membership applications are reviewed continually throughout the year. Review the member types below. Not sure which membership is right for you? Contact us.
Completed applications are reviewed by the Membership & Credentials Committee and forwarded to the Board of Governors for final approval. Member induction ceremony for Regular, Associate and International members takes place at the APSA annual meeting.
APSA has seven categories of membership:
- Regular Membership
- Candidate Membership (Pediatric Surgery Fellows and those who are within 12 months of completion)
- Associate Membership
- Resident Membership (General Surgery Residents only)
- International Membership
- Transfer to New Member Type
- Honorary Membership (by special election)
- Charter Membership (closed)