EARLY CAREER RESOURCES
- Events & Education
- Continuing Medical Education
The American Pedicatric Surgical Association is invested in the future of the profession, and thus of our children.
A variety of resources provide direction for those in the early stages of their career:
- Find a pediatric surgery training program or fellowship opportunity.
- Learn what topics are part of the curriculum for the American Board of Surgery Pediatric Surgery Qualifying Examination and of the Association of Pediatric Surgery Training Program Directors.
- The STEPS Toolbox teaching resource are go-to tools for faculty members and senior residents. Prepared by APSA’s Education Committee, these PowerPoint™, web-based teaching tools are perfect for teaching medical students and junior residents.
- Use the syllabus and study guide created by the APSA Surgical Critical Care Committee.