ANNUAL MEETING - ABSTRACTS
- Events & Education
- Continuing Medical Education
Submission is open February 15 – March 15.
Authors presenting abstracts in the Plenary and Scientific Sessions have the option* to submit manuscripts for publication in the Annual Meeting edition of the Journal of Pediatric Surgery (January 2022). Presentation of your abstract at the annual meeting is not a guarantee of acceptance for publication. Posters and videos are not eligible for manuscript submission.*
Manuscripts must be submitted via the APSA platform. All eligible authors receive notification and submission instructions by February 15. If you did not receive an email and believe that you should have, contact Marina Petrulla.
* Manuscript submission is required for abstracts identified as candidates for the Quality Award, and in some cases may include poster and video abstracts.
- Log into your speaker portal to submit your manuscript between Feb. 15 and Mar. 15
- Read all instructions prior to submission. To ensure a blind review, remember to upload the title page separately from the manuscript.
- Manuscript submission is optional unless your abstract has been identified as a candidate for the Quality Award
- Posters and videos are not eligible for manuscript submission unless your abstract has been identified as a candidate for the Quality Award
For questions or assistance with abstracts or manuscripts, contact Marina Petrulla, Associate Executive Director.