ANNUAL MEETING - MANUSCRIPTS
View additional information about the Annual Meeting and related activities.
Manuscript Submission was Open February 15th – March 15th, 2023
Authors will be notified of first round review results by June 1, 2023.
Submission was open February 15 – March 15, 2023.
Authors presenting abstracts in the Plenary and Scientific Breakout Sessions, including videos, have the option* to submit manuscripts for publication in the Annual Meeting edition of the Journal of Pediatric Surgery (January 2024). Presentation of your abstract at the annual meeting is not a guarantee of acceptance for publication. Quick Shots are not eligible for manuscript submission.*
Manuscripts must be submitted via the APSA platform. All eligible authors receive notification and submission instructions by February 15. If you did not receive an email and believe that you should have, contact Marina Petrulla.
* Manuscript submission is required for abstracts identified as candidates for the Quality Award, and in some cases may include Quick Shot presentations.
For questions or assistance with abstracts or manuscripts, contact Marina Petrulla.
- Log into your speaker portal to submit your manuscript between Feb. 15 and Mar. 15
- Read all instructions prior to submission. To ensure a blind review, remember to upload the title page separately from the manuscript.
- Manuscript submission is optional unless your abstract has been identified as a candidate for the Quality Award. All candidates were notified in a separate email.
- Quick Shots are not eligible for manuscript submission unless your abstract has been identified as a candidate for the Quality Award.