- Solid Organ Injury Guidelines (4/16/19; PDF 835 KB)
- Innovative Therapy White Paper (4/27/16; PDF, 492 KB)
- Optimal Resources for Children’s Surgical Care in the United States (Updated 11/20/14. Includes all three appendices) (PDF 1817 KB)
- Optimal Resources for Children’s Surgical Care in the United States [J Am Coll Surg 2014;218(3):479-487] (PDF 102 KB)
- Pectus Carinatum Guidelines (8/8/12; PDF, 161 KB)
- Best Practice for Infant Surgery Position Statement (5/28/08; PDF, 93 KB)
View APSA Approved Statements.
- Proposed statements or position papers will be reviewed and approved by an appropriate APSA committee. Assignment will be designated by the president.
- Upon committee approval, all statements will be directed to the Board of Governors for final review and approval.
- Selected statements will be forwarded to the Outcomes and Evidence-based Practice Committee for review at the discretion of the Board of Governors.
- Upon approval, the statements will be posted on the APSA website and be easily accessible on the website. The postings should display the date of posting and author name(s).
- Statements and positions will be reviewed every five years for relevance.
- The process for submitting statements will be published in the newsletter and posted on the APSA website.