ANNUAL MEETING - ABSTRACTS
- Events & Education
- Continuing Medical Education
is open through October 11, 11:59pm Eastern Time.
Authors will be notified of selection status by December 31.
Abstracts are judged on originality, scientific merit, study design, clarity of expression, presentation of data, adherence to the rules of submission and relevance to pediatric surgical care or research.
Abstracts are considered in the following categories:
- Basic Science
- Critical Care
- Fetal/Developmental Biology
- Gastrointestinal Clinical Pediatric Surgery
- General Clinical Pediatric Surgery
- NEW! History – diseases, techniques, technology, events or personalities relating to the field of pediatric surgery.
- Practice (business of pediatric surgery, professional considerations, etc.)
- Quality and Safety
- Thoracic Clinical Pediatric Surgery
The following scientific awards are presented at the annual meeting:
- Medical Student Poster (clinical or basic science)
- Poster of Distinction (clinical or basic science)
- Judah Folkman (clinical and basic science)
- Quality, Safety and Value in Surgery
Visit the awards page and learn more about eligibility requirements and prizes.
All presenters must register for the 2022 APSA Annual Meeting.
Registration will be available in January 2022.
APSA Annual Meeting – May 12-15, 2022
Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina
San Diego, California USA