APSA has collaborated with the American College of Surgeons to create a variety of resources on safe and effective pain management for children. They are intended to create an open dialog between medical professionals and patients and their families.
Recent APSA News
- APSA Town Hall Recording – February 2, 2021 February 5, 2021
- APSA Announces New Executive Director December 15, 2020
- New Pain Management Guidelines for Opioids in Pediatric Surgery December 8, 2020
- New APSA Phone and Email October 13, 2020
- APSA Foundation Partners with AmazonSmile September 3, 2020