We share our condolences with the family, friends and colleagues of Dr. Scott J. Boley and Dr. Beverly Ellen Chaignaud. Dr. Boley, who was a Charter Member of APSA, died Jan 6 at the age of 92. He spent much of his career at the Children’s Hospital at Montefiore. Dr. Beverly Ellen Chaignaud died Jan 2, and dedicated her career to caring for children with burn injuries and was named the Medical Director of the Burn Unit at Children’s of Alabama Hospital in 2008.
Recent APSA News
- APSA Town Hall Recording – February 2, 2021 February 5, 2021
- APSA Announces New Executive Director December 15, 2020
- New Pain Management Guidelines for Opioids in Pediatric Surgery December 8, 2020
- New APSA Phone and Email October 13, 2020
- APSA Foundation Partners with AmazonSmile September 3, 2020