Dr. Boles was a founding member of APSA. In 1969, he and Dr. Lucian Leape determined that pediatric surgery was sufficiently mature to have its own professional society. Within a year, they had organized a group of pediatric surgeons to create APSA. Dr. Boles served as president of APSA in 1977.
Recent APSA News
- Follow this amazing journey and donate to a great cause! May 3, 2021
- APSA Town Hall Recording – February 2, 2021 February 5, 2021
- APSA Announces New Executive Director December 15, 2020
- New Pain Management Guidelines for Opioids in Pediatric Surgery December 8, 2020
- New APSA Phone and Email October 13, 2020