Eric Walburgh, MD, MBA, FACS, FAAP, died on September 29, 2015 in Clayton, Georgia, of injuries sustained when he was struck by a falling tree during a recreational motorcycle trip.
Recent APSA News
- Follow this amazing journey and donate to a great cause! May 3, 2021
- APSA Town Hall Recording – February 2, 2021 February 5, 2021
- APSA Announces New Executive Director December 15, 2020
- New Pain Management Guidelines for Opioids in Pediatric Surgery December 8, 2020
- New APSA Phone and Email October 13, 2020