Dr. C. Dale Coln, a longtime APSA member, died January 5, 2016. Coln established and was director of the Pediatric Trauma Unit at Parkland Memorial Hospital, the first trauma unit in the US designated solely for pediatric patients. He was a member of numerous societies and received many awards during his career, including being immortalized as a Giant of Surgery at Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas.
Recent APSA News
- Follow this amazing journey and donate to a great cause! May 3, 2021
- APSA Town Hall Recording – February 2, 2021 February 5, 2021
- APSA Announces New Executive Director December 15, 2020
- New Pain Management Guidelines for Opioids in Pediatric Surgery December 8, 2020
- New APSA Phone and Email October 13, 2020