The American Pediatric Surgical Association joins our colleagues in the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Surgeons, the American Medical Association, and the American Nurses Association in a unified condemnation of the inhumane treatment of children occurring on our borders. APSA’s statement on the treatment of children at our borders can be found here.
Recent APSA News
- Follow this amazing journey and donate to a great cause! May 3, 2021
- APSA Town Hall Recording – February 2, 2021 February 5, 2021
- APSA Announces New Executive Director December 15, 2020
- New Pain Management Guidelines for Opioids in Pediatric Surgery December 8, 2020
- New APSA Phone and Email October 13, 2020