- APSA Info
- About Us
- Join APSA
- Avertise & Support
- APSA Foundation
A resident member must be a general surgery resident in good standing in an Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)-approved residency program or Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (RCSC)-equivalent or in a training position during or after completion of the residency, but not yet a fellow in an ACGME- or RCSC-approved training program in pediatric surgery.
The term of membership will be for one year and will automatically expire after one year unless a written request for extension is submitted to APSA Headquarters and approved by the Membership & Credentials Committee.
- ExPERT – APSA’s online CME Program
- Pediatric Surgery NaT – APSA’s online resource to keep the current general surgical care of children at your fingertips
Resources & News
- Monthly Literature Reviews from recommended studies relevant to pediatric surgery
- APSA Digest – a monthly “to do list” of upcoming deadlines and events to help you stay informed
- Handbooks and APSA statements and guidelines
Collaboration & Networking
- Access to APSA member directory
- Collaboration with the pediatric surgery community
- Pediatric surgery-specific news
There are no dues for Resident Membership and an optional subscription to the Journal of Pediatric Surgery may be purchased at a discounted rate of $150 for print/digital or $130 for digital.
To apply for Resident Membership, you must complete an application.
NOTE: your application must be completed within 24 hours of the start time. Incomplete applications are deleted from the system if not completed within 24 hours. Be sure you have all of the required documents prior to starting an application.