- APSA Info
- About Us
- Join APSA
- Avertise & Support
- APSA Foundation
A regular member must be licensed to practice medicine in the United States or Canada.
All regular members must be certified in pediatric surgery by the American Board of Surgery or by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada.
A regular member must have completed his/her training in an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)-approved position or equivalent Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (RCSC)-approved program.
An applicant must have a practice devoted predominately to pediatric surgery, except as may be required by emergency care or special circumstance.
An applicant may not be elected to membership until he or she has practiced pediatric surgery for one year after completion of the required surgical training.
- ExPERT – APSA’s online CME Program
- APSA Annual Meeting registration
- Journal of Pediatric Surgery subscription
Resources & News
- Monthly Literature Reviews from recommended studies relevant to pediatric surgery
- Committee Updates
- APSA Digest – a monthly “to do list” of upcoming deadlines and events to help you stay informed
- Handbooks and APSA statements and guidelines
Collaboration & Networking
- Access to APSA member directory
- Collaboration with the pediatric surgery community
- Pediatric surgery-specific news
- Committee Service on one of APSA’s many committees
Annual member dues are $525. All Regular members are required to carry an annual subscription to the Journal of Pediatric Surgery at the special rate of $150 for print/digital or $130 for digital.
To apply for Regular Membership, you must complete an application.
NOTE: your application must be completed within 24 hours of the start time. Incomplete applications are deleted from the system if not completed within 24 hours. Be sure you have all of the required documents prior to starting an application.