- APSA Info
- About Us
- Join APSA
- Avertise & Support
- APSA Foundation
Physicians who do not live or practice surgery within the Territory of the United States or Canada, and who do not otherwise meet criteria for regular membership, may apply for International Membership. Applicants must provide documentation that they have successfully completed the established training curriculum in pediatric surgery as required by their respective national or regional agencies.
Applicants for International Membership must have attended one APSA annual meeting prior to application date.
- ExPERT – APSA’s online CME Program
- APSA Annual Meeting registration
- Discounted subscription to the Journal of Pediatric Surgery
Resources & News
- Monthly Literature Reviews from recommended studies relevant to pediatric surgery
- Handbooks and APSA statements and guidelines
- APSA Digest – a monthly “to do list” of upcoming deadlines and events to help you stay informed
Collaboration & Networking
- Voting privileges
- Access to APSA member directory
- Committee Services – serve on one of APSA’s many committees
- Collaboration with the pediatric surgery community
- Pediatric surgery-specific news
Annual member dues are based on geographic location.
Please contact APSA headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a membership application:
- Include your name
- Include the country where you practice pediatric surgery so we can provide the appropriate application form and assess appropriate membership fees.