- APSA Info
- About Us
- Join APSA
- Avertise & Support
- APSA Foundation
An associate member must be licensed to practice medicine in the United States or Canada.
Associate membership shall be extended to a person who has been predominately in the practice of pediatric surgery, except as may be required by emergency care or special circumstances.
Associate members shall be subject to the same meeting attendance requirements as regular members. They may attend the annual business meeting, have voting privileges, be eligible for committee service, and pay dues as set forth by the board. They are not eligible to hold elected office.
- ExPERT – APSA’s online CME Program
- APSA Annual Meeting registration
- Journal of Pediatric Surgery subscription
Resources & News
- Monthly Literature Reviews from recommended studies relevant to pediatric surgery
- Handbooks and APSA statements and guidelines
Collaboration & Networking
- Voting privileges
- Access to APSA member directory
- Serve on APSA committees
- Collaboration with the pediatric surgery community
- Pediatric surgery-specific news
Annual member dues are $525. All Associate members are required to carry an annual subscription to the Journal of Pediatric Surgery at the special rate of $150 for print/digital or $130 for digital.
To apply for Associate Membership, you must complete an application.
NOTE: your application must be completed within 24 hours of the start time. Incomplete applications are deleted from the system if not completed within 24 hours. Be sure you have all of the required documents prior to starting an application.