ANNUAL MEETING - EXHIBITORS
- Events & Education
- Continuing Medical Education
MAY 20-22, 2021
The American Pediatric Surgical Association (APSA) is the nation’s largest professional organization dedicated to the pediatric surgical specialty. APSA encompasses nearly all pediatric surgeons in the United States and Canada and more worldwide. The 2020 virtual meeting had more than 3000 global registrants. APSA provides a community specific to the interests and needs of the pediatric surgeon, as well as CME, training and educational opportunities.
Industry partners and technical exhibits continue to be an essential part of our meeting’s success. APSA will be utilizing a customizable desktop/mobile platform to house the conference. Utilizing the platform’s technology and creative engagement mechanisms will allow us to create an interactive Exhibit Hall that provides an enhanced capacity to build brand awareness, provide product education and gain access to valuable leads that have made the meeting so attractive in the past.
Mark your calendar and plan to join us for the two and half day plenary APSA Virtual Meeting May 20- 22, 2021.
- Two plenary scientific sessions covering the top rated abstracts
- Four Top Educational Content talks:
- Intestinal Failure – Improved Prognosis with Dedicated Intestinal Rehabilitation Programs.
- Family Centered Care. Maria Cho, InsideOutMedicine
- Trauma Resuscitation – Less Crystalloid and Earlier Use of Blood Component Therapy or Whole Blood.
- Cancer as a Chronic Disease – Long Term Follow-up and Morbidities.
- Two systematic reviews and quality improvement toolkits: Gastroschisis; IBD/ERAS
- Variation in Care panel – Adolescent Inguinal Hernia
- Presidential Symposium – Are We Training Too Many (Traditional) Pediatric Surgeons?
A Debate with Live Discussion
- Presidential Address
A Surgeon’s Purpose. John H.T. Waldhausen, MD.
- Past Presidential Address
Our Better Angels and the Invention of Hope. Joseph P. Vacanti, MD
Extended live and on demand content extends the visibility of your support as we roll out an additional 32 hours of “APSAsode” content on our meeting platform through April 2022. The PedSurgTV broadcasts are a new source for pediatric surgery scientific and educational content designed to meet specific contemporary practice gaps.
- Four topic-based scientific episodes
- Eighteen APSA committee episodes with both deep dives into scientific abstracts and content designed to meet specific contemporary practice gaps, including DEI, ethics and wellness
- Panels, Social Events and Award Presentations