ANNUAL MEETING - EXHIBITORS
- Events & Education
- Continuing Medical Education
MAY 20-22, 2021
The American Pediatric Surgical Association (APSA) is the nation’s largest professional organization dedicated to the pediatric surgical specialty. APSA encompasses nearly all pediatric surgeons in the United States and Canada and more worldwide. The 2020 virtual meeting had more than 3000 global registrants. APSA provides a community specific to the interests and needs of the pediatric surgeon, as well as CME, training and educational opportunities.
Industry partners and technical exhibits continue to be an essential part of our meeting’s success. APSA will be utilizing a customizable desktop/mobile platform to house the conference. Utilizing the platform’s technology and creative engagement mechanisms will allow us to create an interactive Exhibit Hall that provides an enhanced capacity to build brand awareness, provide product education and gain access to valuable leads that have made the meeting so attractive in the past.
Mark your calendar and plan to join us for the two and half day plenary APSA Virtual Meeting May 20- 22, 2021.
- Two plenary scientific sessions covering the best submitted abstracts
- Four Top Educational Content talks (cancer as a chronic disease, earlier use of blood in trauma resuscitation, patient, and parent centered care, improving prognosis in intestinal failure)
- Two systematic reviews and quality improvement toolkits (gastroschisis and spontaneous pneumothorax)
- Variation in Care panel (adolescent inguinal hernia)
- Presidential addresses by John H.T. Waldhausen, MD and Joseph P. Vacanti, MD
View complete schedule
- Log into your speaker portal to submit your manuscript between Feb. 15 and Mar. 15
- Read all instructions prior to submission. To ensure a blind review, remember to upload the title page separately from the manuscript.
- Manuscript submission is optional unless your abstract has been identified as a candidate for the Quality Award
- Posters and videos are not eligible for manuscript submission unless your abstract has been identified as a candidate for the Quality Award
For questions or assistance with abstracts or manuscripts, contact Marina Petrulla, Associate Executive Director.
Extended live and on demand content extends the visibility of your support as we roll out an additional 25 hours of “APSAsode” content on our meeting platform through April 2021. The PedSurgTV broadcasts are a new source for pediatric surgery scientific and educational content designed to meet specific contemporary practice gaps.